Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without indicating any grounds.
The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the day when the last goods entered into your possession or into that of a third party appointed by you and who was not the carrier.
In order to exercise your right to withdraw, you should inform us (ad notam AG, Obere Gießwiesen 11-13, D-78247 Hilzingen, [email protected], Phone: +49-7731-83839-00) by means of a clear statement (for example, by letter, fax or electronic mail) of your decision to cancel the contract. To do this, you can use the withdrawal form attached which is not, however, prefilled.
In order to guarantee the withdrawal period, all that has to be done is to send that you are notification of the exercising the right to withdraw before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of withdrawal
If you terminate this contract, we have to refund you all payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (except for additional costs resulting from your choice of a different delivery method from the standard economic delivery which we offer), and do this without delay no later than fourteen days following receipt of your contract termination notification. To perform this refund, we will use the same means of payment as that used during the original transaction, unless otherwise expressly agreed with you; in any case, you will not be paid any compensation because of this refund. We may withhold the refund until we have received the goods or until you have provided proof that the goods have been shipped, the date used being that of the first of these events.
You should return or transmit the goods to us immediately and in all cases no later than fourteen days following notification of the termination of the contract. The period is guaranteed if you send the goods before the expiry of the fourteen-day period. The immediate return costs are at your expense. You are only liable with regard to the depreciation of the goods resulting from handling other than that which is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and proper operation of these goods.
Reasons for exclusion or expiry
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts:
- for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
- for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date would quickly be exceeded;
- for the delivery of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed when the contract was concluded, but which can be delivered no earlier than 30 days after the conclusion of the contract and whose current value depends on fluctuations in the market over which the entrepreneur has no influence;
- for the delivery of newspapers, magazines or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely in the case of contracts:
- for the delivery of sealed goods which are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery;
- for the delivery of goods if they were inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature;
- for the delivery of audio or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, if the seal has been removed after delivery.